Saturday 18 July 2020

Well it's been a few years since I added to my blog, a lot has happened. I became a grandma to Emily who is now 7 going on 17, little girl with a BIG attitude. 
I know I've said it before but I will hopefully try and keep up with the blog this time. 
I'm currently making face masks and selling them in our local community through Facebook.
During lockdown, I have been busy, made 53 laundry bags for key workers and donated most of them to a local care home. I'm also crocheting lap blankets for the elderly for next winter, I'm now on number 17!
I've made all my own cards to give away, as the local shops were all shut.
Emily drew us some Rainbows and I knitted a few to go in the windows.
I've had a go at patchwork and quilting, made a few bags in that.
Also tried my hand at making a couple of dresses for myself.
Emily's dolls have also had new outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment